« Home | Supa dupa flie » | Refer to #1 Under Attention » | P.H.I.E.! » | Overheard #657 » | The Way I See It # 2045 » | Somebody Lied... » | c0ff33 for the l337 » | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » | Intelligence Resigns » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Lasting longing

It's "God Bless Science Friday", Bitches!

First off, National Geographic shows gorillas using tools. For those of you caught woefully underprepared for this so early on a Friday morning, this means that eventualy gorillas will be developing nukes and we will all be completely fucked. Repeal the endangered species act now. It only promotes terrorism.

More later, when I don't have a doctor's appointment.

--EVOLVETHIS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts