« Home | Overheard #657 » | The Way I See It # 2045 » | Somebody Lied... » | c0ff33 for the l337 » | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » | Intelligence Resigns » | Space kabobs...of DOOOM! » | BRING OUT YER DEAD! » | Strumpets' crumpets » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

P.H.I.E.!

Penguins have it easy!

This is an awesome article about that film March of the Penguins and the religious right.

My favorite quote:

Secularists point out that emperor penguins have a freewheeling sexual life and that homosexuality among penguin species is quite common.

"These penguins get around. They switch mates with each new mating season, which makes for some pretty slutty birds -- and change the operative question from 'What Would Jesus Do?' to 'Who Would Jesus Do?'"


haha!

--TODAYUSHERSINANEWDAY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts