« Home | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » | Intelligence Resigns » | Space kabobs...of DOOOM! » | BRING OUT YER DEAD! » | Strumpets' crumpets » | I Woke up Under the Bed » | So where's that little white rabbit anyway?! » | Give me wOrds or give me SPAM! » | Independant LiVing Facility » 

Monday, September 26, 2005 

c0ff33 for the l337

200 posts in one day! Damn dude!!

I finally got the Wall Street Journal correctly delivered to my house this morning. The problem is that it's put into my mailbox. My mailbox is small. So small that the junk mail was kinda stuffed in the top. Reasons: a) The Mail-person is stupid b) the Mail-person is lazy. Or both.

I don't read either the NYTimes that I get free at work or the WSJ I get at home. But I picke them up and take them to work. My recycle is full. It's crazy.

The worst part of my job thus far is having to tell people that their interviews sucked so much that they won't be getting a job here. It's not that bad because, really, I've always wanted to be able to do that. The problem is that these are kids who are just looking for experience. It's a work study position and the only reason we selected the kids we did is that they were more professional. We may end up making some of 'em quit anyway due to the intensity of the positions we offered. We'll see though. I have faith.

I'm sorry about the pics I posted. Blogger hates me and my photos. I'll figure it out soon though and get those posted. Maybe I'll get a flickr account. We'll see.

It's funny that the highlight of my day is hanging out with Bava and bitching about work. Bastard just watched Season 4 of Smallville without me. I need to borrow that and watch it myself or I fear I will no longer catch his references. When you miss a season of Smallville it's like living on a lesser plane of reality. (If you have a slow connection, don't even bother clicking on the smallville site. The WB is crap for web design.)

Yeah, Wyltbam, I read your blog and love the photos. I just hate email so I'm not responding and I'm a lazy jackass bastard so I'm not calling either.

Here's your cute baby lemur picture of the day.

Here's to mondays. And here's to Monday evening.

--STIFLEYOURLAUGHTERWITHTHIS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts