« Home | The Way I See It # 2045 » | Somebody Lied... » | c0ff33 for the l337 » | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » | Intelligence Resigns » | Space kabobs...of DOOOM! » | BRING OUT YER DEAD! » | Strumpets' crumpets » | I Woke up Under the Bed » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

Overheard #657

"Some men just need a good slap sometimes."


Whoah. What? Equal opportunity? Why can't I say sh*t like this at work? or, hell, in private?! Double-standard? you bet.

It's not that I dissagree, some men should be given a dose of their own medicine. I simply think that it's true for both genders and getting all self-riteous when guys say it and condoning sayings like this by women is hurtful. This is a perfect example of why equality doesn't work. There are some ways that men and women just are different and if we can figure out a way to celebrate those differences instead of minimizing them, then we'll all be better off.

So I want to institute a plan where everyone gets slapped at least twice a day. I think that many problems would be solved if everyone were just slapped across the face by sombody who loves them. Then we can all go to therapy, learn that what we need to do is love ourselves and we all get happy.

Or get hooked on crack.

Rambly enough for you?

--THATWASF'NFAST--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts