« Home | P.H.I.E.! » | Overheard #657 » | The Way I See It # 2045 » | Somebody Lied... » | c0ff33 for the l337 » | C. George, Whirled Traveler » | Sputnik, but smaller » | Intelligence Resigns » | Space kabobs...of DOOOM! » | BRING OUT YER DEAD! » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Refer to #1 Under Attention

It takes more coffee to keep me going strong all morning long than it would take to fuel a small army.

Speaking of armies, congratulations to Justice Roberts! You rock, dude!

Speaking of Rocking, I suck. As a friend. I don't have my shit together enough to call people back. Across the board.

Speaking of boards, I got nothin.


Well, it's raining. Finally. I was beginning to wonder what the hell was up. It hasn't rained in a good long time and honestly, I was starting to miss it. T'was funny though, all the drapes in my house were closed when I woke up so I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, flipped the radio to NPR, listened to the weather report and the lady's all like, "It's raining motherfucker!" and I was all like, "No way, biatch!" Then I checked. She was right.

Being that this is my blog and I'm an egomaniacle bastard, my self-congratulatory quote of the day is: "I found a law office in Tennessee."

I finally started using my day planner. I cleaned out the trunk of my car two days ago, loaded everything into large plastic trash bags, and in the process I found my day planner.

Other things I found in my trunk:

6 guns
1 pair shoes (dancing)
12 empty cups of coffee
4 wrappers for Jackin' the Box
1 drawing board
2 tablets of blank paper
1 favorite pencil
4 pairs of socks (dirty)
1 invitation to a retirement dinner
1 course catalog for University of Alabama
1 empty trash bag
2 sweaters
2 jackets
1 printer
1 computer monitor
1 ethernet hub
1 your mom

My trunk is as big as a small universe.

Anyway, I found my day planner so now my life is soo much more organized. I'm takin' care of business, like the guys on the radio commercial. But I'm not a corporate stooge.

--TRAVELINGEMERGENCYSERVICES--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts