« Home | Howl like a monkey. Then say, "Ahhhhhh!" » | 10 to 1 Construction never ends » | My eye goo is leaking... » | Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter » | Paltry pilfering penguins » | Slanderous at best » | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Spumanti!

You gotta see this:

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary works in Braille.


Well, anyway, how's your monday going? Mine's great. Last night Ahniwa and I went up to Seattle to play some darts at Murphy's again. Ahniwa played very well. I played well enough to finish 6 of our 10 games. We weren't on the same team and at the end of it, Ahniwa's team got $30 each for first place and my team got $20 each for second. It was great fun.

Whenever I start playing darts it always manages to create tension between myself and whoever I'm dating. I hate that. But I love darts. But I love my significant other. But I love darts. OH THE HUMANITY!!!

There are two mugs of coffee on my desk. Two. I cannot survive without two 16oz mugs of coffee each morning. I wake up 15 minutes early in order to make the coffee that will get me through the day. As of two weeks ago I didn't need any coffee to get me through the day. If I had some it was a special little treat. Now I need the stuff and I'm scared that I'm getting addicted...or maybe I already am...

I'm still looking for an apartment. If any of you have any leads, let me know.

I'll post again later. I'm kinda brain dead right now.

--THECATALWAYSLANDSONITSFEET--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts