« Home | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » | Spackle that right up » | It's Graduation Time Pt. 2 » | It's Graduation Time » | And the list keeps growing! » | Unthinking MOBs » | Smash stuff. Go on, do it. You know you want to. » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

Slanderous at best

damn.

Never liked PETA anyway. Too activisty for me.

--DRINKCOKE--

Ok. If animals had half as much self-reflective ability as humans, yes, I'd agree with you. But until my cat can recognize that it's him in the mirror and not run away hissing at his reflection, I think it's a great idea to own cats.

Now, if I beat my cat with a heavy cudgle and he had no opportunity to run away ever, then yeah, that's slavery. Even at 17, he still has the option to run away. He always has.

And whether the website is fake or not, PETA still has interesting ways of going about proving their points. I just thought it was a funny link. Won't happen again.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts