« Home | Slanderous at best » | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » | Spackle that right up » | It's Graduation Time Pt. 2 » | It's Graduation Time » | And the list keeps growing! » | Unthinking MOBs » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

Paltry pilfering penguins

Do any of you read Penny-Arcade? If you don't, you should.

This website is something interesting that I did with my students last year in France. I took a Cigarro & Cerveja comic and had them fill in the dialog.

The teacher who set up this website asked permission and then posted the strips. I asked for the author of C&C for permission to copy his strips. He never responded. Twice. So I did it anyway. Then destroyed every creation those poor French kids did.

Feel sorry for the destroyed works of art last year in France and then read this. It's my favorite one.

--LOVELOVEMEDO--

p.s. My most humble apologies to Tony Esteves if he's enraged at my blatent copyright infringement. But now he's probly got high schoolers reading in France. Thanks to me. gah.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts