« Home | Paltry pilfering penguins » | Slanderous at best » | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » | Spackle that right up » | It's Graduation Time Pt. 2 » | It's Graduation Time » | And the list keeps growing! » 

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 

Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter

Last weekend rocked. We hosted Joseph's bachelor party where I got way too drunk, delivered a moving but drunken toast, played the drums for about an hour and a half, waxed philosophic about Star Trek, talked movies, talked about my experience at Evergreen, but had a GREAT time. Ended up at Ribeye at 5:30am. That was crazy.

I slept most of Sunday, but I did manage to go for my first run of the season. I need to start doing that more. But it's raining right now so I don't think I will.

Today was Joseph's wedding. It was held WAAYYY out at Fry Cove Park and was very beautiful. Very moving vows.

Anyway, I have a LOT of work to get done before the day is out. PLease have a good day. Please.

--SAMSUNGSANGTWANGYSONGS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts