« Home | Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter » | Paltry pilfering penguins » | Slanderous at best » | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » | Spackle that right up » | It's Graduation Time Pt. 2 » | It's Graduation Time » 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 

My eye goo is leaking...

Dude, wanna destroy the world? Here's how.

this is my favorite part:

Method: Hijack control of the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider in Brookhaven National Laboratory, Long Island, New York. Use the RHIC to create and maintain a stable strangelet. Keep it stable for as long as it takes to absorb the entire Earth into a mass of strange quarks. Keeping the strangelet stable is incredibly difficult once it has absorbed the stabilizing machinery, but creative solutions may be possible.

A while back, there was some media hoo-hah about the possibility of this actually happening at the RHIC, but in actuality the chances of a stable strangelet forming are pretty much zero.



There really is no excuse for being as crazy as the cat that is living with us. Tim calls it his. I dunno.

So this morning Toby, that's the little bastard's name, decided that he was going to get into my room. At any cost. He started meowing as loud as he possibly could at the door and when no one showed up he began slamming himself against the solid wood blockade. I mean hell, it was keeping him from 'fun!' He not only managed to blast the door open, he knocked over my laundry basket that I had specifically put before my door to keep incidents such as this one to a minimum. Then he comes in and jumps on the bed. Stupid kitty.

You will need: a big heavy rock, something with a bit of a swing to it... perhaps Mars



The other night I got to hear one of my neighbors having loud and wild sex. I could only hear the female part but damn it was loud. Our house is surrounded by houses with women living in them so I have no idea where it was coming from. But it was loud.

"I don't know how to put this... but, I'm kinda a big deal... people know me... I'm very important... I have many leather-bound books... and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"


I had a donut and not enough coffee this morning. I'm eating a snickers right now. When I start eating more healthy food, you'll be the first to know.

"Hold me, Anakin. Hold me as you did by the lake on Naboo!"


Other than that it's been a slow day. Kinda. I've had to prepare all kinds of crazy reports on the total number of host families our program has in its files. The crazy thing is that no one has ever compiled a complete list in the 20 year history of our program. I don't have the time to work on this project so basically I pulled a number out of my ass and gave it to my boss. We'll see if she believes it or not.

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."


That is all. Have a great day!

--CALLANDCONFIRMYOURAPPOINTMENTATYOURCONVENIENCE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts