« Home | My eye goo is leaking... » | Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter » | Paltry pilfering penguins » | Slanderous at best » | 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall » | Is your kid on drugs? » | The Natural Sweetener » | Call to confirm » | Spackle that right up » | It's Graduation Time Pt. 2 » 

Thursday, June 23, 2005 

10 to 1 Construction never ends

Yesterday wasn't that exciting. I got off work, played a few hours of darts, read the internets, thought about doing something fun but immediately forgot. I went to the g/f's softball game and that was fun but I was tired. Fell asleep and woke up late this morning. Not late for work, I made it on time, just late in general. I made two, count 'em TWO, cups of coffee this morning. I'm double mugging it today. I have a staff meeting to go to at 10am so I'm psyching myself up for it and doping my brain for the drain of meetings.

I hate meetings. They RARELY acomplish anything and are usually just a time for the boss to tell employees how badly they are doing. Donuts. Donuts are always a good idea for meetings. As well as free coffee. I love free coffee.

I really want to work for an idea company. My uncle did that for a while. There's a company in California called Ideo. He worked there. They invented that submarine in The Abyss, cool toothbrushes and that see-thru phone that we all had in the early 90s.

I'm an idea man. I'm the kind of creative genius that when teamed up with an artist of some repute I got hog wild and am completely unstoppable. If you have need of these kinds of creative abilities, lemme know.

So anyway, this meeting this morning is not a creative meeting of the minds. This is a bitch session because my bosses are stressed. And rightly so. The first group arrives on the 12th of next month. That's really f'n soon.

So I gotta go to my meeting now. Hope y'all have a great day. I'll write more later.

(Amy-I'll write back to you/call this afternoon! Promise!)

--REVENGEANDROASTBEEFAREISBESTWHENSERVEDCOLD--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts