« Home | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Cornocopia

There's very little to say as of yet. The day has pretty much just begun and I'm still trying to interpret the few things that have happened thus far. Will advise.


The last few days haven't been that interesting. Last week was fun. I did stuff. I hung out. That was about it.

During the weekend I bought some stuff at IKEA so now my room looks a lot more organized.

And tomorrow I go down to San Diego to pick up my brother's car...which will then be mine. And I will drive home.

I'm gonna load up on energy drinks, snacks, and other items to help keep me awake and I will drive and drive and drive.

Then I will have a car. Whomp.

Anyway, I'll post again later. I'm outa news.

--DIGGITYO--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts