« Home | 10 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Your Corn... » | first photoshop experience » | SPlurT! » | You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Ar... » | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » 

Thursday, April 14, 2005 

Nightmare scenario

So I made it to cali and back in one piece. Twice.

Stopped off and saw Nick on the way home from picking up my car. I haven't seen him since college and it was great to catch up with him, if only for an hour.

When I got back I installed a stereo system in my new car and it sounds AWESOME.

Work sucked, but I only worked for two days and then was off to San Diego and Mexico.

The GF and I stayed with my brother for four nights and then we drove down to Rosarito, Mexico. We had a room in a condo that overlooked the beach. We had boogie boards. We had good books. We were set.

And it was good. I got sooooo sunburned. Serves me right. I brought two liters of water. I drank one and 5 liters of margaritas. Good times.

Then we came back and I'm now hard at work once again.

Nothing new to report. When I find cool stuff I'll post it.

--DENADASENOR,DENADA--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts