« Home | 101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich » | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

You're Not Quick Unless You've Been Sleeping in Arthur J. Hodson Dining Commons

Nothing much is happening today.

If you're bored, choose a snack!

I finished the letters today, thanks to Ahniwa, and I'm mailing them this afternoon! woot.

I've realized I can only take so much pop music before my head explodes.

Now I'm working on a brochure for our program. It's looking good so far but publisher sucks ass. I really need some other kind of program to do this with. I've found a bunch of really cool brochures online, but there really isn't any way to draft a tri-fold brochure in publisher without using a template. I hate microsoft, NPR, and pepsi.

Now I'm probably labeled a terrorist in some sort of weird database somewhere managed by rabid space monkeys.

I know it's Tuesday now, but you gotta check this guy out.

Have monkey, will travel.

Now I must go home and tumblebus my evening into action. ACTION!

--TAXBREAKSFOREVERYBODY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts