« Home | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist

So I've had too much coffee already this morning. I'm happy.

I just finished the final draft of the letter I'm supposed to write as an introduction to our 200 some odd host families. I'm gonna have to sign all of them, personally. WHooo! I'm sure there are ways around this, but honestly, since this is the first letter to these people, I figure that I should give them the genuine article.

Anyway, how y'all doin?

This weekend was inanely laid back. The girlfriend and I washed her car in the sunshine on Saturday then went and rented movies, went to a bbq, a concert, then passed out.

Yesterday our friend Dan came into town and we played Civ for HOURS. Luckily, Adam brought beer and I bought pizza so that was all good. That lasted all day long. I passed out at about 11pm, tired as all hell.

But now I'm doin' alright.

You must see this. Now. Improve your punctuation. This from the guy that brought you HOW TO DANCE! and HOW TO DATE! (I like installment 4)


So where's your monkey? IT'S MONKEY MONDAY!!! WHOOO!


More later.

--ILOVEYOUBUTTHISISNTWORKINGFORME--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts