« Home | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » 

Friday, March 11, 2005 

BORN 2 ROFL

So my new favorite web-comic was a sleeper that I didn't even know about until about a week ago. Overcompensating is about as random as it gets, but any comic where the main character has a shirt that says, "Bring ODB back to life", rocks.

So this week has pretty much flown by. It didn't feel like it while stuff was happening, but now that it's pretty much over it feels like it went fast.

I built a power point presentation.

I wrote a letter to our host families.

I went to a scout meeting and a school board meeting.

I listened to lots of pop music on the radio.

I created hip-hop lyrics about gin loving badgers.

And I spoke to a crowd of thousands on the topic of tax cuts for the incredibly bored.

But it's the weekend now so it's all good. PHEW!

I need to get crackin' on the tumblebus thing. I'm supposed to send the guy something this weekend and I didn't even scan the drawings I've done. I should do that on Saturday. Tomorrow. Will I have the motivation?! I don't know!!!

I realized today that I'm a radio surfer. Even if there's a good song on the station that I was listening to, I'll change it because there has GOT to be something better on somewhere else that I'm missing. Will I ever be happy?! I don't know.

So Ahniwa has sold his sole to the man and bought himself a c.e.l. phone. I don't know what happened but he cracked.

Actually I know exactly what happened but I'm really in no mood to write about our Qwest right now.


I think I'm addicted to energy drinks. I can't seem to get through the afternoon without one.

Alright, I gotta go. Have a good weekend!!

--GINDRINKINGBADGERSROCK--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts