« Home | Curious George, the Troubled Transportation Theorist » | BORN 2 ROFL » | Entertaining the world since 19...o'clock. » | Surly Semiphore from SPACE! » | Everything's better with CHEESE!! » | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

101 Ways to Build a Pure Sandwich

Joe and Monkey is a good comic. The archives are easy to read and the comic is pretty random. Just to keep with the Monkey Monday theme.

My day has been pretty...boring. It stayed beautiful outside and I'm thankful for that. But everything else was just kinda...blah.

Right now I'm listening to NPR and trying not to get anything done.

I have no clue where this link goes. I didn't click on it and I hope you don't either. I cannot vouch for its authenticity or the substance of the page. And though I'm very curious as to its contents, I'm at work and can't risk getting in trouble. If you find out where it goes, let me know.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, you remember Pacos Tacos? Well I had an enchilada from there. I enjoyed it. But I tried it at a catered event so I still haven't been to the restaurant.

--FROMTHEMOUTHSOFMUTANTS--

P.S. I think I meant to say "insane" instead of "inane" in my last post. But "insane" isn't the right answer either.

That link doesn't go anywhere. But if you take out the %20 it does, and it's work safe, and I now have it bookmarked, because it seemed helpful.

Monkey Monday has given way to ...

Titmouse Tuesday!

I dunno, man. I just blog here.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts