« Home | 'sup, hot stuff? » | I got my mojo workin... » | Italy! » | Hello Sunshine!  » | Hijack! » | I'm the one tellin' ya how it is. » | Puttin' the F.U. back in SNAFU » | Giving the Gifts of Love and Socks » | Not Your Average Strain of Ebola » | The Busiest Business » 

Friday, February 11, 2005 

Militant Marching Marmosets

The interview went really really well yesterday! I will probably hear back from them early next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have you ever had one of those days when you really don't want anyone to talk to you about anything and then everyone seems to want to bring all their personal shit to you at once? Well today is one of those days for me. I really want to laugh until I cry. I need to see something really f'n hilarious. If you know of a safe-for-work but still funny site, post it in the comments before 5pm PST. Thanks!

Anyway, I'm supposed to be looking through all of the school's AUPs and cross referencing them with a list of spring graduates...hold up.

A girl just walked by my office door wearing a pair of low riding sweatpants and a high riding thong. On the ass of the pants it read, "Fetch". How bizarre. Anyway, continue.

So I take the list of spring graduates and pull the AUPs. I put them in a separate file folder, label it, then I'm done.

I really want to see what happens when I leave this shit job. I want to see what happens to my boss when her main and only support is gone and she has to sort through this pile of papers on her own. Hopefully they'll give her a work study or something nice like that.

--ICANTGIVEHERANYMORECAPTAIN--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts