« Home | Funny thing about Blogs... » | The Culprit » | Something Smells Funny! » | Sing a song os six-pence... » | The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti » | Wow, it's been like 6 days since I've posted. Thi... » | When dinner time came, I was surprised again » | This is a day that has not gone as planned » | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » 

Thursday, December 02, 2004 

What?!

Yeah, I started another blog that's all about politics. Right here.

I haven't been updating here because suddenly my personal life became all about teaching, working on computers and nothing else. It's really boring. But politics...that is always interesting!

Whee.

Have fun and be safe. I'll update here again in a bit.

--sumpah!---

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts