« Home | Sing a song os six-pence... » | The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti » | Wow, it's been like 6 days since I've posted. Thi... » | When dinner time came, I was surprised again » | This is a day that has not gone as planned » | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Something Smells Funny!

Yeah, as concerns that last post, I was completely wrong. Apologies all around. Everyone gets a promotion.

My boss is gone today. Whooo!

I've been getting all kinds of emails telling me not to vote for Bush (no Lucie, you're not the only one). And while I do appreciate the amazing flow of love, I have have to admit that I cannot side with Kerry. The problem then becomes not that I'm voting for Bush but that I'm NOT voting for Kerry. Now, some people would say, "Suck it up! Kerry's better than Bush!" And to that I respond, "That may be." I respond like this because Kerry's politics run almost completely counter to mine. I hold serious issue with him as a man and him as a politician. It's amazing how anti-Kerry I actually am. So at this point, it's almost better that I not vote at all because at least then I wouldn't be helping either side.

Too bad I'm not going to do that. And oh yeah...we have third parities up the yin-yang! Hmmmm...

Anyway, I'm at work right now, takin' names and kickin' ass. I finally figured out how to text on my phone so I'm playing with that right now. I'm not sure if I'm actually sending anything but hopefully someone will respond.

It's hilarious. There's this girl who goes to school here at the college where I teach who I made friends with through Ahniwa. Now there is nothing, couldn't be anything, and won't be anything happening between us. We're just good friends. But the rumors around the school are aparently spreading. We hang out together a lot and then go drinking every so often. We have lunch sometimes and spend breaks together bitching about the school. What we're not doing, is having sex. The funny thing is, everyone else seems to think we are. Sex-starved gossip-mongers. Wow.

That's about all there is to report. I'm working pretty hardcore on just surviving right now and thinking constantly about the holidays. Should be interesting.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME! I cannot wait until they put up the lights downtown and then there's this one weekend, I think it's the first sunday after Thanksgiving where all the stores are open and they have cider and cookies for everyone while people peruse their wares. It's spectacular and I really wish I could share it with you all!

Well, BELATED HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you all had a good one. I spent mine watching Dawn of the Dead and fighting off an upset stomache. Fun stuff, let me tell you.

So yeah, if I have time tomorrow, I'll post again. Catch y'all later.

Clunk.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts