« Home | The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti » | Wow, it's been like 6 days since I've posted. Thi... » | When dinner time came, I was surprised again » | This is a day that has not gone as planned » | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

Sing a song os six-pence...

It's so strange how something can be built up in one's head for quite some time and then suddenly, one day, you realize that no one else felt quite the way you did. It's a let down. Whether the thing is good or bad, it's always a let down.

Oh well.

The strange brew is on. I'm exhausted and have to play pinochle tonight with 'the guys'. Gerald said he may not show up tonight so it'll just be four of us. I'm not sure that I enjoy taking the game that seriously and I really think that Tim isn't into cards at all and just shows up to hang out. That's definately not a condemnation; on the contrary, I would love to have that style: do things just because they could be fun. What sucks is when he does things with us out of a sense of responsibility. I'd hate to make him feel like that. Hmmmm. We'll see what happens.

So my office is currently filled with a computer that my boss is rebuilding (by herself) for a friend of hers. The problem with this is that the hard drive is pretty much fried. She doesn't see it like that and keeps trying to problem solve it. I tried to tell her once that it just wouldn't work (it keeps telling her THE partition is dead but she just thinks that means it needs to be cleaned) but she didn't listen at all and then snapped at me. She's been pissy for quite some time. Dunno what's goin' on there.

I'm so fucking TIRED! guh.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll probly post more either tonight or tomorrow. We'll see what happens. For now I'm stuck behind a desk with no computer and nothing to do. Wheee! I always thought that I'd enjoy a job where I didn't have to do anything but in all honesty, it sucks.

Cliché

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts