« Home | Wow, it's been like 6 days since I've posted. Thi... » | When dinner time came, I was surprised again » | This is a day that has not gone as planned » | KILLER KIMONO! » | KERPLUNK! » | Je Suis Seul Au Monde » | Tea is for heroes » | Indian Animalia » | Nightcap » | Sugar Free Saturdays » 

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 

The Hitchhiker's Guide to East Djbutti

'sup? Haven't talked to or seen you in FOREVER!

Well not much has been happening but I've kept myself busy.

I've been teaching, swing dancing, watching tv, playing video games, smoking, drinking, carrying on, listening to music, walking everywhere my short little legs will carry me, and not updating my blog!

The History of the Gingerbread Circus

I have a McGriddle and half of a Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich in the fridge left over from Breakfast and lunch respectively. I'm just not in touch with my inner stomache any more.

The Power of the Arctic Terrier

My boss is a pissy bitch. There, I said it. And I mean it. She's crazy and has me doing absolutely mudane activities for seemingly no reason. I'd like to think that all the hoops I'm jumping through have a greater good at their root but after taking into consideration her level of overall intelligence I must admit that any hope is fading fast.

You're Not Clean Unless You've Been Speaking in Algiers

So yeah, swing dancing is fun! I started off by going for the open dance on Tuesdays and just doing the half hour free lesson before hand, but now I've signed up for the Lindy Hop lesson that's an hour and a half every Tuesday. It's crazy hard, but SOOOO much fun! I really need to work on my detection of the beat though. The more tired I get the worse my timing gets.

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! No, It's Captain Hook!

So, I can't update a blog but I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo. Basically the idea is to write a novel in a month. That's 50,000 words or about 5 pages a day. I believe I can do it but we'll see. As I said, I can't even update this blog on time!

When Kermit the Frog Was a 357 Magnum

Oh my god...the girl who works in the office next to mine just walked by and tossed me the most sultry, devilish grin! I think I might be able to die happy now! This got me thinking, what is it about a smile from someone you're attracted to that can melt a person? This happens to me on a regular basis and I'm at a complete loss.

The Obvious Relationship Between Tractors and Broadcasting

I think the only person who knows this i my mom and Amy herself, but I'm planning on heading down to Alabama for Thanksgiving. Amy invited me and I REALLY want to see her so if my paycheck is anywhere near the size I belive it will be, I'm off! Whee! I can't wait!

The Making of the World's Largest Sauve Troubled Monkey

So thar she blows, the end of this post. I hope you've enjoyed the entertainment and hopefully I will write again soon! Take care of yourselves and each other.

Splish.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts