« Home | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 

The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot

So yeah, this is a fun trip.

I really wish that I had enough money to buy myself a __________. (fill in the blank)

Have I ever told you how much I hate voice messaging? Well I hate it.

So yeah, there's this hot chick who was all asking me if I remembered her name and when I said no she slapped my ass. Yesterday was weird.

Have you ever had too much greasy stuff to eat for lunch and then you just feel like shit until you're hungry again? That's happening to right now.

I should start writing hikus.

There's this girl here at work that I never talk to. She's REALLY beautiful and works about two doors down from my office. I never talk to her because she's always working and I have no excuse to start a conversation and also because her beauty is intimidating. Yesterday she was wearing black business style pants with an incredibly tight black shirt with a white shirt on underneath. The effect was a goth one and though I rarely find this look attractive, this girl was downright radiant. That kind of thing should be admired all the time. And contrary to popular belief, admiration of beauty does not make one shallow. Even if one happens to be a guy.

On sexuality and admiration: For me, yes, there is definately more sexual attraction that goes into the admiration of a girl as compared to a guy, but come on, that's normal. Girls go around calling each other sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, and no one bats an eye. They can even use those terms on guys and they may not be sexually attracted to him. But when a guy uses these terms to describe a girl it has an automatic sexual connotation. The disperity between the genders and and the inequality that brings up has been the subject of many a stand-up comedy routine and though I do want this to be comedic, I'm also just ranting. Just because a man's compliment has sexuality attached to it doesn't make him shallow. woof. Hehe, THAT hasn't been brewing for a while!

Alright, I gotta work. And unfortunately I must return that 24 port hub of love to ITS today. Too bad.

Farewell my monkey goddess!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts