« Home | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » | Suppression of the conscience » | Suppression of the conscience » | Oh what tangled webs we weave... » 

Wednesday, July 28, 2004 

And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...like...well, you know, rain.

So much to be forgotten and so little time.

I really want to become a great artist...or even a mediocre one...and head to the San Diego Comic-con.  My bro is starting up at UCSD next year so that should make it easier.

Well, this weekend we're moving.  Whoop!

I don't drink enough water to make this funny anymore.  And I'm tired.  Goodnight y'all.  Think happy thoughts of coke (or pepsi, if that's really what you're into) and microwave burritos.  See y'all tomorrow.
--glagorthrallllluh!--

Write or die, you cheeky monkey!

- bava

Interesting blog I found it while I was searching for canon city co sites and learned some good stuff here thanks!

this is a nice canon bci 6 blog

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts