« Home | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » | Suppression of the conscience » | Suppression of the conscience » | Oh what tangled webs we weave... » | Myriad Mysterious Mouses...mices...mice. » 

Monday, July 26, 2004 

Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy!

*delirious chuckling*

So....'sup?  Not much with me.   I'm just chillin', tryin' to figure out if I'm really going for a run or not.

Right now I'm not feeling it.

So today was just a buttload of work.  And I DO mean a buttload.

Now I'm feelin' the run.

Teaching rocks.  My kids are really clever.  Almost as clever as me.  But not quite.  And since I have the edge, they must do as I say!  hahahahahahaha!

I'm not feelin' it.

The whole helping little kids learn to read is very emotionally satisfying, but I really hate little kids.  They're annoying, they can't concentrate, and they're so FUCKING cute!  t'ain't natral.

Yeah, I think I'm goin' for a run.  I'll be back later.

Grrr....umph!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts