« Home | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » | Suppression of the conscience » | Suppression of the conscience » | Oh what tangled webs we weave... » | Myriad Mysterious Mouses...mices...mice. » | A Symbol By Any Other Name... » | Svelt and Suave...like a gorilla » | Superhero Envy » 

Friday, July 09, 2004 

You are hereby informed that your policy is being cancelled and your coverage will cease

There are secrets that I don't tell anyone.

Well, the last week of lessons worked out really well! I had monday off so I didn't really do anything but watch Sopranos and hang out. Good times. On Tuesday I went to class and then...I can't really remember. I do know that I didn't get much sleep. On wednesday I did the grammar lesson and we talked about Coordination and Subordination. I think one of the kids fell asleep on me. Oh well. I gave them a homework assignment for Friday. On thursday I brought in some movies and we ended up watching Gataca. They loved it. Today I came in ready to do a reading activity but we ended up talking about food. Then, at noon, we went down to La Taqueria and had mexican. They talked NON-STOP in English. I really had a good time.

In the afternoon I took a nap. I've been really tired over the last week because I refuse to go to bed before 1am. Dunno why. Last night was Tim's birthday so I took him out to Frankie's and we played darts and drank pitchers for a couple hours. Had a really good time except that Kristina was there. I really hate that girl.

So, I found a house. It's a place right in the neighborhood and I'm trying to figure out all the logistics. The horrible part is that none of the other options that I thought would work are turning out to be viable right now. The only 4 bedroom houses are in Lacey and I can't live there because the bus routes are few and far between. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, this weekend will be fun! Tim's birthday party is tomorrow so his dad, Anne-Marie and Kari will be here in town to celebrate. We're going down to Fishtail to have bratwurst and then we're going to see Spiderman 2. Whoop! The only problem is that Amelie is playing at the outdoor cinema tomorrow night at dusk. I'd almost rather watch that...though I do own it in dts and have seen it a million and a half times.
---
That's about it. The cartooning thing is going pretty well but I haven't done anything in about a week. I was kinda looking forward to going up to Seattle tonight but Tim's not into the idea and would rather test out his new sub by having a movie night. I'll try to get some drawing in on Sunday...even though the lady said, 'never on a sunday.' When have I ever followed the rules?!
---
Oh, and I really wanna start a website to show off my comics and maybe develop an online strip. If you are a web developer and/or can donate web space, please, let me know. I really wanna show off and just don't have the know how! TAKE PITY ON ME DAMMIT!
---
Anyway, I'm off to drink some coffee and draw. You know, it's about that time.
___
Splorch

Hey, I'll start a website with you.
No, I don't precisely know how.
But I have books!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts