« Home | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » | Suppression of the conscience » | Suppression of the conscience » | Oh what tangled webs we weave... » | Myriad Mysterious Mouses...mices...mice. » | A Symbol By Any Other Name... » | Svelt and Suave...like a gorilla » | Superhero Envy » | Suffer the slings and arrows... » 

Sunday, July 04, 2004 

Selfless Narcisim

I know the last post was a bit bizarre. But hey, when the internet connection craps out on you going about 60k/sec and your laptop doesn't have an airbag, what are you gonna do, right?

Well, it's the 4th of July and all's well. I'm in the midst of a coffee binge at Vita and working on a new comic. I really wish I knew HTML programming so I could develop my own website for all of the new shit I'm doing. But I have no such knowledge and don't have any web programmer friends. But that's different rant.

Heather and I kinda worked things out for the time being. I promised to contact her more often and actually pay attention to what she needs and she...well, she didn't really promise anything. But that's ok because it was ME who didn't contact HER for a month. Lousy bastard that I am. heh.

Anyway, I found out the other day that the barista I'm crushing on has a boyfriend...or at the very least a significant other. She was all neckin' with this guy just outside the door right as I was walking out to have a cigarette. I smoked two out of spite. Showed her, HAH!

The virtues of hip-hugging jeans have been extolled. But the virtues of the mini-skirt have yet to be spoken upon. The mini-skirt is a work of art in a completely differrent way than the jeans. Jeans show the form and the miniskirt hints at the secrets underneath. It's like the difference between a hot fudge sundae sans whipped cream and then one with whipped cream...and no fudge. The girl would be the ice cream. and I'd eat all of it. I need some ice cream.

After I'm done here at Vita I'm going to Safeway to get some fireworks and beer. I have no idea which of my friends is actually going to be at the house tonight for my darts/fireworks/beer party, but I hope some of them do. Kari said she'd call me, Anne-Marie said she'd call me, Tim said he'd call me...and no one confirmed. But hey, if worse comes to worse I'll have about $40 in fireworks to light off by myself and a halfrack of Alaskan Amber to go nuts on. Good times, good times.

I rented the first disk of the fourth season of the Sopranos last night. The first couple episodes kinda sucked. Sometimes it can be a morose fucking show!

My favorite ongoing web comic is Achewood. It's got all kinds of inventive storylines. Read it religiously. I do.

-------
Gufaw.
-------

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts