« Home | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » 

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 

Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL

There was a far off cry, I think it came from the hills, and it said something about cheese. One can never be sure in these parts.

So, yeah, I don't believe in reincarnation. But I do believe in Carnation hot chocolate. I really hope there's a nice, beautiful girl out there somewhere who enjoys long walks on the beach and witty, intellectual banter over a steaming hot cup of that stuff. But I digress.

The phone calls just won't stop at this job. And neither will the filing of paperwork. I REALLY need a cigarette.

I'm in the middle of, like, nine different projects, none of which seem achievable right now. And without any money, EVERYTHING seems hopeless. It's amazing how badly I seem to need money and how frivously I spend it when I possess the damn stuff.

Fuck spellcheck. Spell free or die bitch!

There's a gigantic spider on the wall that I would much rather watch than kill.

Anyone need a 24 port hub? I've got one sitting next to me. Wait...I think I'll be keeping this one. Apparently it's a 24 port hub of love.

Well, I'm outie 5k. Have a kickass rest of the day and write when you can. me? I gotta do shit. Love ya sweet cakes!

*sheeeww fly*

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts