« Home | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » | The Monsters Under My Bed » | Selfless Narcisim » | Something Wicked This Way Comes... » | Suppression of the conscience » 

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 

Hey Sista! 'sup?

Well, there really ain't nothing like sticking a hot dog in a toaster, I swear. Not that I've ever done that...

Anyway, nothing new is going on. Nothing at all. Well, except for, you know, stuff. And Rober Palmer now playing on the radio. WhooT!

The job's going well. That's where I am now. I'm updating my blog at work. That's all KINDS of spiffy. But this is the longest damn afternoon I've had in a while. At least it's not raining.

This morning, in my class, we were talking about neighbors and I was reminiscing about this neighbor I once had who had a pitbull with rabies. She had the damn thing staked out on the lawn with this gigantic chain. The dog would just run around the stake in circles, foaming at the mouth and trying to get at the little kids from the building standing playing in the sandbox not five feet away. Wait, nevermind. That never happened.

This evening I have no plans. If you want to do something you should call me.

Anyway, I'm going down to the dorms in a bit to help some softball players with their 'problems'. I'll let you know how that goes.

Böööyahhhhahahahah!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts