« Home | Gorilla masks and those who don't need 'em » | Chillin' like a villain' » | Carpal Tunnel chow mein » | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » 

Friday, September 17, 2004 

A raspberry iced tea for you, a G & T for me

So where are you? What are you doing? Why haven't we met before?!

I showed some of my art to my Japanese ninjas in training. They were impressed. I was impressed by their impression.

I've had too much coffee and too little donuts.

I'm at work but I don't think it matters.

I finally got my own key to my office! Took 'em long enough, sheesh!

So...it's Friday. Do you have plans? I do. The second I get off work...or maybe five minutes earlier...I'm going to leave, head down to the Brotherhood and start to drink. Should be all kinds of kooky fun!

You know what I really miss? French Croissants. And being able to get a really good shot of coffee. I live in the northwest so you'd think it'd be easy to get either of those things, but no.

Tim and I scanned a BUNCH of new comic stuff for the web page so that might be up and running any day now. Check the rough draft out right here.

My weekend seems surprisingly bare of things to do. I like it like that though. The last few weeks have been crazy-nutz so this is a welcome reprieve.

Adobe illustrator rocks my pants like The Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

I hated him when he was Prince and I f'n LOATH the bastard now.

Anyway, I'm going to spend the next hour smoking and talking shit about the finance department. Write home soon!

Giraffe!

Jer a wacky summbich, ain't ya?

Man, I need some ninjas-in-training of my very own.

Are you impressed by impressionism?

In the name of evil herbivores, HUZZAH!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts