« Home | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » | You are hereby informed that your policy is being ... » 

Friday, September 10, 2004 

Suckers!!!

Do you remember Sifle and Olie? I do.

I, my friends, am a glorified secretary.

So what happens when you challenge a bunch of japanese college kids to tennis when you haven't played the game in a year or so? I guess I'll find out.

GODDAMMIT! If my boss doesn't change the radio station we're listening to soon I'm gonna get cerbral palsy and a heart worm.

I had a burger for lunch and the damn thing is still fighting for its life.

I need more cigarettes.

Have you ever written a letter to someone and had them respond as if they never even got the damn thing?! What's worse is when they did get it, they reference it, and yet they didn't understand a damn word. Holy fuckin hell.

There needs to be less justice in the world. In fact, to play my part I'm taking justice into my own hands. From this point on I'm an official super hero. I'm in the midst of making my own business cards that certify me as a superhero and give me the right to dispense my own brand of "TED" justice wherever I like.

My god...roxette just came on and it's being followed by ace of base. WHO still listens to this music? I need a beer and a full psychological work-up.

Alright, I gotta go help some punk-ass kids with their computer issues. "My computer won't start!" me: have you tried plugging it IN?!

Would you like to buy a monkey?

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts