« Home | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » | Struggles of the ultra-modern pseudo-post-modernis... » 

Monday, September 13, 2004 

More girls should use the word superstitious

The democrats were in the lunchroom today trying to convert my japanese students:

D: Would you like to join the democratic party?

JS: what is that?

D: Well, it's a political party.

And that's when my students whipped out their ninja in training skillz and kicked some ass. God bless those kids.

Limp Bizkit needs to just fall off the face of this planet. And it wouldn't hurt if they drug Rod Stewart with them.

Charging one dollar for two cookies doesn't seem very fair to me. But I paid it anyway.

It's funny how all the things that are in short supply are exactly the things you need.

Is it bad that I'm an every evening drinker? I don't think so but it does make me a little tired the next day.

Self control, self control, self control. My new mantra. Starting tomorrow. Tonight, I party like a swingin' cowboy.

So where's the love people?

Cheap ass, crumbly cookies. No good. No good I tell you!

I had to three-hole-punch today. Honestly, I'd rather huff paint.

And now the cookies are gone. Hmmm. I miss my cookies.

That 24 port hub of love is now gone from my office. I miss that too.

My boss said that the office wasn't girly enough (I work in the same office as my boss) so she's going to replace the reference manuals with teddy bears. I'm thinking of just calling the people who watch over our 'good practices.' I wonder what they'd say...

The super-hero thing isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's just crack. It's amazing how many people don't believe you, even if you have a business card.

Well, I gotta go collect more signatures.

Salut mes amis!

I recall a comment about being home all day, but not posting on the blog. Sound familiar?

Ya slacker.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts