« Home | More girls should use the word superstitious » | Suckers!!! » | Uber soda! » | The SumpTUOUS beauty that is my foot » | Sharpening both ends of the pEnciL » | Hey Sista! 'sup? » | And a month later... » | And the Monsoons of peace flow from above like...l... » | Sandy Eggo girls, they drive me crazy! » | Hey, you look interesting! Take off your shirt an... » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 

Carpal Tunnel chow mein

So what's the dillio?

I spent the whole night swing dancing. What raucus fun!

Now I'm eating chicken noodle soooop. What delicious fun!

And I'm watching a French film. What artsy fun!

Soooo, the guys and I created a website to show off our artwork. La Casa Comics. It's just in it's most primordial stages right now but it'll be big soon. Like next week hopefully.

I've had WAAAYYY too many hot dogs in the last two days. I gotta cut that out.

I called in sick to work today. I was faking it. Instead I played video games, drew, and corrected papers all day. Oh, and I cleaned the house. WhooT!

So yeah, that chicken noodle soup is getting cold on the counter. I'm gonna go slurp. So I'm outie 5k.

Seamless.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts