« Home | I'm Expecting a Call » | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » | Supreme Bean » | Pure Cane Sugar » | Pure Drinking Water » | Spumanti! » | Howl like a monkey. Then say, "Ahhhhhh!" » | 10 to 1 Construction never ends » | My eye goo is leaking... » | Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter » 

Thursday, June 30, 2005 

Spurts of Nostalgia

The rash of song re-makes really drives me crazy. Just because a song sounded good the first time it was made does not mean that you should re-do it.

For those of you who live(ed) in France and paid attention to Star Academy during season three will remember Elodie. Well, she's gonna pose nude in Gala. Oh my. (thanks for the link Amy!)

I thought I'd be in my new office this afternoon. No. I won't be able to move in until sometime next week. Maybe. We've been informed that the guys who move things around this place will be busy until well into next week. Frickin' A!

I now feel like this 24/7.

So I'm submitting this letter to our property management company tomorrow with our rent. Actually Ahniwa will be submitting it. I'm just writing it. It looks funny. It's only two lines that announce the fact that we don't want to renew the lease.

It's kinda scary knowing that your bedroom won't be your bedroom in a month. The last time I moved out was when I had my apartment in France. And I was so excited to come home that i just threw away anything I couldn't pack. Now I'm actually gonna need all the shit I have. On top of that, living in a house allows you to buy all kinds of crap that you never would have bought living in an apartment. I now have a huge entertainment center, a couch, a TALL bookshelf, a dresser, and tons more shit. What do I not have? Silverware. I think a trip to Ikea during the next month is in order. And some place to buy lots of art.

The swiss are insane.

I really wish that there was more to post about. I love to write, but I'm out of things to say and I really need to eat my lunch.

--THEONLYWAYTOPHONEHOME--

Dude,
I am so bored. I am so at work. there is so nothing to do. Anyway, we should have crew time soon. This weekend? call me or something.
kari

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts