« Home | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » | Supreme Bean » | Pure Cane Sugar » | Pure Drinking Water » | Spumanti! » | Howl like a monkey. Then say, "Ahhhhhh!" » | 10 to 1 Construction never ends » | My eye goo is leaking... » | Spattering of I can't believe it's not butter » | Paltry pilfering penguins » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 

I'm Expecting a Call

Well, I'm up to 8 visitors a day! Many of those are people looking for the little explanation of what a "hollaback-girl" is. They type that into yahoo and my blog is like 3rd or 4th. But hey, whatever gets me the readership.

Last night was bad. I ended up playing dice with some hooligans at a shady dive while hammered out of my mind on g&ts. Spent the early morning hours heaving over a toilet and trying to rationalize losing my money. God bless tuesdays.

So I turned in a rental application. It's a nice little one bedroom that is east facing so it gets the sunrise. It has a deck, a gas fireplace, gas heating, a nice bathroom, a decently sized bedroom and a pretty nice kitchen. I could definately see myself living there for some time.

My god I'm hungry for fried chicken. I hate that. You get all drunk and then you get a hankering for food ya really shouldn't have.

On a geo-political note, China made a bid for Unocal, the energy company. Unocal produces 1% of the energy used in the U.S. A 19 billion dollar bid by Chinese government owned CNOOC was made at the last minute. The shareholders will vote on this soon.

There seem to be two schools of thought on this. The first is that this is proof that China is becoming a superpower and this is the first sign of their strength. The other is that China is baiting the U.S. government to step in and stop them. Then China can call out to the world of abuse by the U.S. Honestly though, I doubt the U.S. government is going to step in. I don't think the shareholders will let the company go to china.

On a totally unrelated subject, I really hate NPR senior news analyst Daniel Shorr. The old guy needs to f'n retire. They got rid of Bob Edwards, they should take this guy out back and shoot his ass too. If he knew my grandmother had a stroke he could probably find a way to blame the u.s. government. The hatred this man has for the country he lives in blows my mind. But hey, it's a free country. He's allowed to say this stuff.

Now I'm gonna go pass out on the couch in my office and try to forget about the world. I'll let you know how the fried chicken tastes.

--CALLYOURINSURANCECOMPANYNOWANDREPORT--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts