« Home | Tripple bypass surgery » | I have, of course, need more. » | I was the midget in the background » | Militant Marching Marmosets » | 'sup, hot stuff? » | I got my mojo workin... » | Italy! » | Hello Sunshine!  » | Hijack! » | I'm the one tellin' ya how it is. » 

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 

Xtreme BUTTER

The day after Valentine's a always kind of a let-down. No more chocolates, no more roses, etc. But for some reason I still have a slight stomach ache from the Taco Bell. hmmmm...

Two sunny and cold days in a row. I'm not used to such incredible weather right around my birthday.

I found something out on the job front. Apparently the timeline they gave me was wrong and they're still doing interviews. That means that I won't know until Friday or something. Once more into the breach deer friends.

--SAYSOMETHINGNICEORSAYNOTHINGATALL--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts