« Home | I have, of course, need more. » | I was the midget in the background » | Militant Marching Marmosets » | 'sup, hot stuff? » | I got my mojo workin... » | Italy! » | Hello Sunshine!  » | Hijack! » | I'm the one tellin' ya how it is. » | Puttin' the F.U. back in SNAFU » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Tripple bypass surgery

I have read a couple of rants about valentine's day already this morning and it's only just after 9:30am.

Now, granted I'm completely nutso over a girl so I'm sure nobody is going to take me seriously, but Valentine's day isn't one of my more favorite holidays. In fact I downright loathe it most of the time. I have no problem with the mass expression of love, even if it is a commercial venture. What I have a problem with is the expectation level on this ONE day of the year.

I do emotion-expressing things on a regular basis that no guy in their right mind would normally do (because it sets the bar so high right off the bat). For example: Last weekend I made vanilla/cinnamon/whip cream topped waffles piled into different shapes and then we sat on the couch and watched movies. The weekend before last we spent ALL DAY in bed, just reading to each other and drinking hot chocolate.

Now, I was able to come up with those things to do because I had all the time in the world to think about it, there was no pressure. I seriously don't need this holiday wasting my time and money. But you know what, this holiday isn't about me. It's about the ones we love. And if they want a flower/teddy bear/chocolate box, then so be it. Who am I to stand in the way?

I hope you enjoy the day anyway, despite all the happiness. And for those of you without significant others I have this to say, SUCKERS!!

--MYSIGNIFICANTOTHERISHOTTERTHANYOURS--

That's it, it's on now. We're just going to have to have a "hot-off" to settle this officially, I suppose.

You and yer little girlie are goin' down like midgets in a hot tub, sucka.

Mastery of hotness is not something to be triffled with. It's like being a black belt in...welding! You will get BURNED if you mess with the hotness we bring. I'm warnin ya now: Stand back!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts