« Home | I'm gettin' hungry... » | How do I change the appearance of text and data? » | Things your mom won't talk about » | Dear <> » | Shameless marketing ploy » | Something is missing... » | From the "Sucks to Be Me" file » | Modify your search » | Xtreme BUTTER » | Tripple bypass surgery » 

Friday, February 18, 2005 

I have never been to this place

And have never heard anything about it.


PACOS TACOS
3707 COLLEGE ST SE, LACEY, WA 98503
Phone: (360) 412-5958

This restaurant is officially unendorsed by me and I can't vouch for the food, the service or the location.

Go at your own risk. Or don't. I don't care.

--whyyesaslabofmeatsoundsdelicious--

you should go eat there then! it's good.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts