« Home | Oh what tangled webs we weave... » | Myriad Mysterious Mouses...mices...mice. » | A Symbol By Any Other Name... » | Svelt and Suave...like a gorilla » | Superhero Envy » | Suffer the slings and arrows... » 

Thursday, July 01, 2004 

Suppression of the conscience

There are few things in this world that rile me up like absolute wonderment. People stare stupidly at the strangest things in wonder and I find it irritating. Me, I'm never amazed by anything. I say I am, but I'm lying.

I spent today at the comic book shop with my students. They were bored silly. Doesn't matter though, it is an important aspect of american culture and I think they need to know all they can about things like this. Whooop.

My best friend is moving home from ****. He's been gone for something like 2 years. It'll be cool to see him again.

I've started drawing really cool things.

Chubby bunny.

I need to eat something and soon. how soon? Now. Goodbye.

I happen to know that at one point or another, I have completely flabbergasted you. It would be a shame to think that I may have, in said process, broken your "amazement" reflex; I won't give myself that much credit.

I've been reading "Eats, shoots and leave" and now I'm indelibly conscious of my punctuation. Sadly, I still have no idea whether or not my previous semicolon was properly placed. The author, Lynne Truss, consistently mentions errors found on greengrocers' signs. I may have to become a greengrocer; I envy anyone who doesn't worry about grammatical trifles. Really.

Speaking of grammatical trifles, I meant to type, "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" -- Rar.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts