« Home | Oh the Frivolity! » | Lemme Know if You're Curious » | Sick Day » | do not oggle the merchandise. Please. » | Misery Loves A Listener » | Price Includes Sales Tax » | A Soothing Blend of Me » | Treats for EVERYONE!!! » | Oooo...the Munchies! » | Giving in to the Man » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Maximumium

I've been trying to mimic different techniques for drawing to see if I can loosen up the style of La Casa a bit. I'm not getting tired of what's happening there, far from it, but I'm always looking to be innovative and move the comic to the next level...wherever that may be.

Lemme know what you think.





--BEWAREOFTHEGROOVE!--

Happy Birthday Theo

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts