« Home | Shameless marketing ploy » | Something is missing... » | From the "Sucks to Be Me" file » | Modify your search » | Xtreme BUTTER » | Tripple bypass surgery » | I have, of course, need more. » | I was the midget in the background » | Militant Marching Marmosets » | 'sup, hot stuff? » 

Thursday, February 17, 2005 

Dear <>

First off, if you haven't seen Spamusement, go now.

Now, onto business.

An update on the boss story:

Last weekend, he apologized for being an ass and everything's peachy now. I have since stopped feeling sorry vor the bi*ch and am now back to hating her overalls and baggy sweater wearing ass.

Just thought I'd keep y'all aprized.

Anyway, there's not much else going on in my life. I'm still waiting to hear back about the job and frusterated that I haven't heard yet. But hopefully by the end of the week...sooo...tomorrow.

Oh yeah! My birthday is next tuesday! There's a plan to have a party in Seattle on Saturday night, so if you're interested in crewin' it up with us up in big scary city, lemme know. Should be a hoot and a holla!

Damn dawg, it be break time! Back in a bit.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts