« Home | Suffer the slings and arrows... » 

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 

Superhero Envy

What a Tuesday!

Well, I emailed Amy, Heather, and Lucie all from down here at Vita. I forgot my headphones so now that I'm hungry I'll have to walk home with no music. That sucks. But when I get home I'll be able to play darts and eat something. That makes me unconsciounable happy! whoot.

Today's lesson went alright. I was there for about five minutes, just talking with the Korean kid and suddenly he whips out a TOEFL study guide. I was flabberghasted. in the last three weeks he hasn't given me any direction to go with his lessons and now, suddenly, he's all "hey, I'm studying THIS!" That strikes me as being fairly important. Oh well, that's only three weeks of prep lost. Hehe, his loss.

I got home and played darts today. THAT was fun. I shot the best game since I got back...but of course I was alone. Heh.

Oh, that reminds me, I think I start house-sitting tonight. The guy who's living at the house right now has tried to call my house several times but he won't leave a message. I don't know what this means, but it can't be too good. We'll see what happens when I get home tonight.

I think I'm gonna call the girls and/or Anne-Marie and see what everyone's up to. I feel the need to party...but not too much.

Last night I got attacked for what happened on Sunday. What happened on Sunday? I got the dartboard and started playing. Tim arrived, then Kristina, then Anne-Marie. Both of the girls brought beer and so we started drinking. This upset my mom because she could hear us. Why didn't she tell us to shut up? I think it's because she was in bed and didn't want to come outside in the cold. That's too bad because I would have willingly given up the music and the screaming if she had mentioned something...but she didn't. Anyway, Anne-Marie crashed in Colin's bed because she was too drunk to drive and so the next morning, after I woke up late, I had to explain that to Katia and mom. Now they're both worried that my drinking is getting out of control. Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I like a little bit to drink now and again, but the times that I binge are few. I really wish that they'd show more trust in me, but I know that I haven't exactly earned it since I've been living at home. Well, it can do nothing but get better, right? feh.

Anyway, I'm heading home to either play darts or draw...or both. Sunny and 85. Good day.

--Othello

I'm currently have a toefl study guide that I'm using to prepare for the test. It's quite a vigorous study! Good luck to anyone else out there studying for it!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts