« Home 

Monday, June 14, 2004 

Suffer the slings and arrows...

My curious mission on this lonely planet seems to make sure I get into the strangest situations. heh.

Anyway, I got a dartboard yesterday. I spent the entire afternoon mounting it on a sheet of plywood, then mounting that plywood up on the wall of the garage. Then I mounted some old track lighting that I had used in my room at one point so the board is lit from two different angles. It turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself!

I had to teach this morning, after getting no sleep. My Korean kid told me a heartbreaking story about how he had to break up with his girlfriend over the weekend because he basically caught her making out with her ex. What a crazy world we live in, I tell you what. This girl's out there giving this horrific impression of American girls to this poor Korean guy who's actually looking for a comitted relationship. It's really too bad this one tried to screw him over. I think a beat-down might be in order, but that's up to you. I'm non-violent.

I don't really know what's on tv tonight so I think I'm gonna listen to some music, throw some darts, send an Email or two, and then head upstairs and watch tv until I pass out...which shouldn't be that far off.

--T.P.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts